Current information COVID-19 pandemic
Current information on notarizations during the COVID-19 pandemic
As notaries, we are not subject to any particular legal restrictions when performing our services, e.g. based on the German Infection Protection Act or the Corona Protection Ordinance. However, for your and our protection against possible infections, we would like to ask you to observe the following rules of conduct when visiting our notaries' office:
- Please always coordinate your appointments with us in advance by phone or e-mail.
- Only those persons who are personally involved in the notarization should take part in the appointment.
- Plan your arrival and stay with us so that there are no unnecessary waiting times for you or for us.
- Please also keep the required safety distance of 2 m from other people in our premises. The same applies when using the elevators.
- You are welcome to wear a breathing mask during your stay in our notaries' office. To determine your identity, we will ask you to briefly remove the mask.
- Please observe the general hygiene rules when washing your hands, sneezing, etc. For the time being, we will not do the usual handshaking to greet you in the interest of infection protection.
- If you experience symptoms of a corona infection (especially fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) of have had contact with a person who has been proven to be infected, please let us know prior to your visit. In such cases, we will coordinate the procedure of an infection-proof notarization or a new appointment with you individually.
- Please understand that during the pandemic we do not display magazines in our waiting area and do not offer you any refreshments for the time being.